What You Need To Know About December Global Holidays
This article will cover some of the most popular global holidays in December, as well as how to handle them when you don’t want to celebrate one. It is important to know what days are recognize in countries around the world, even if you don’t personally celebrate that holiday!
The most important holidays in December
December is a month full of holidays! From Christmas and Hanukkah to Kwanzaa and New Year’s Eve, there are plenty of opportunities to celebrate with friends and family. Here are some of the most important holidays in December:
Christmas: Christmas is celebrate on December 25th and is one of the most important holidays in the Christian faith. The holiday commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ and is celebrate with gifts, feasts, and religious ceremonies.
Hanukkah: Hanukkah is a Jewish holiday that lasts for eight days and starts on the 25th day of Kislev (which falls in December). The holiday celebrates the victory of the Maccabees over the Syrian Greeks and the rededication of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem. It is celebrate with the lighting of candles on a special menorah, eating fried foods, and playing games.
Kwanzaa: Kwanzaa is a seven-day African-American holiday that starts on December 26th. It celebrates African heritage and culture with special festivities including music, dance, feasting, and gift giving.
New Year’s Eve: New Year’s Eve is celebrate on
Why is it a good time to plan a vacation?
December is a great time to plan a vacation because there are many global holidays that can be celebrate. For example, Christmas is a popular holiday that is celebrate in many countries around the world. If you are looking for a festive and fun-filled vacation, then December is the perfect time to travel. There are also many other holidays that are celebrate in December, such as Hanukkah and New Year’s Eve. No matter what you are looking for in a vacation, you are sure to find it during the month of December.
What are the most popular types of destinations for December?
There are many wonderful places to visit during the holidays, but some destinations are more popular than others. Here are a few of the most popular types of December destinations:
- Beach Destinations: Many people love to escape the cold weather by heading to a sunny beach destination. Some of the most popular beach destinations in December include Hawaii, the Caribbean, and Australia.
- Ski Destinations: For those who love winter sports, a ski trip is the perfect December vacation. Popular ski destinations include Colorado, Utah, and Switzerland.
- City Breaks: If you’re looking for a festive atmosphere without the cold weather, a city break is a great option. Popular city break destinations in December include New York City, London, and Paris.
When is the busiest time of year for traveling?
Which airlines will offer deals during this time?
The best time to book rooms and get tickets
If you’re planning on traveling during the December holidays, it’s important to know when to book your rooms and buy your tickets. Here are a few tips to help you plan your trip:
- Book your hotel room as early as possible. Hotels fill up quickly during the holidays and prices often go up closer to the date.
- Purchase your airline tickets at least a few weeks in advance. Again, prices tend to increase the closer you get to your travel date.
- If you’re flexible with your travel dates, consider traveling during the week instead of the weekend. You’ll often find cheaper rates and less crowded airports and hotels.
- Use a reputable travel site or agency to book your trip. This will help ensure that you get the best deals on flights, hotels, and other activities.
By following these tips, you’ll be sure to have a stress-free and enjoyable holiday vacation! Keep visiting our website for more.